Please complete the information for hold and order.
Terms of engagement for the services of Crew Protection Services, hereinafter CPS:
- SCHEDULING of personnel is at the discretion of CPS. Unarmed officers will only be offered where deemed appropriate. In some cases, it may be necessary for unarmed officers to be partnered with an armed officer.
- "HOLDS": Upon request, we will reserve officers for potential projects; however, if the officer(s) is not permanently booked, (by receiving a confirmation email or phone call from CPS) within 24 hrs of the project, the hold will be released and CPS will reschedule the officers.
- WEATHER DAYS: Full-payment of the day rate is due regardless of weather conditions and other acts of God, unless 24-hour notification is given OR the job is rescheduled to within a week.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations within the 24-hour period will be subject to full-payment of the quoted day rate. No cancellation fee, if job is canceled 24-hours PRIOR to commencement.
- PAYMENT: Full payment is DUE UPON COMPLETION OF SERVICE (C.O.D.). If payment has not been received within 10-days of receipt, a late charge will be added to your bill. Jobs lasting longer than 7-days will be billed on a weekly basis. CPS will provide an invoice, W9 and proof of insurance. CPS accepts all major credit cards, checks and cash.